Thursday, October 18, 2012

Über men


Making it happen for the sake of making it happen.

A lot of people are probably asking themselves or maybe asking somebody close to them this question that has no relevance at all: “why does this guy not talk about things that are relevant to us?”

Well my friend/reader, this blog is not about politics nor is it about the latest trends happening in South Africa, this blog is about being proactive and self-conscious about your environment. This blog is not for the superfluous that nature has produced but this blog is for the 'one' that nature was looking for. I mean somebody had to wake Neo up from the dream.

My friend is a Visual Communication student and she is constantly involved and searching for that big idea or that great design. She influences the people around her to be the best they can be, she is all about making things happen for the sake of making it happen.

If you enjoy the finer things in life, you love the simple yet well thought out activities one is exposed to, ask yourself this question; who made it all happen? All I’m saying is somebody decided to no longer follow the trend of being the excess but decided to be proactive and make something happen for the sake of making it happen.

I’m a copywriter and I love what I do, I write because I want to make you realise you have the power to change the world (call me Morpheus) all that is needed is the Übermensch. Are you the one?

No comments:

Post a Comment