Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Liberty


Slavery… what an interesting concept, something we all have experience in.

Let me introduce this concept to you in a light that all will understand. All of us in the world have fallen under this taboo way of life, we have all participated in slavery, whether you were the slave or maybe you were the slave master.

Todays’ practice of slavery takes on many different forms; it is what makes our lives move forward I suppose because nobody has decided to question this practice. I’m not going to refer to the modern way of slavery as evil because some slavery in some messed up way is needed to some people. But then again is it? Is it what we really need, in order for some of us to achieve or become the people we want to be?

I must say and I am commending every human being thus far for enduring this way of life. Everything you see on TV, magazines, internet, even some of the things you are taught at home are subject to some sort of mental subjugation by some source that you will never get to know.

I know what you thinking, “What is this guy talking about? All his is doing is rambling about nothing.”
Maybe I am, or maybe this is just the result of mental emancipation. All I am asking you to do is question. Question everything in existence; treat the familiar as strange and the strange as familiar and maybe you might have a shot at seeing this slavery I am talking about. I’m not going to tell you what it is, because I can’t but I am hoping that you will let that wonderful gift that god gave you think. All I am asking you to do is to think.
I hope I don’t regret this.

No comments:

Post a Comment