Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Lethargic

There is one thing I am thoroughly disappointed in, South African bandwidth. The internet is crazy slow, which is why at times I am unable to update my blog faster than speedy Gonzales.

Moving right along, today I must say I didn’t really care about anything or anyone, everybody was just an annoyance in my life, and on top of that I am sick tired and lethargic.

On my way to school this morning I saw the girl whom I really like and when I say like I don’t mean as a friend or as a person, I like her to the extent that I would like to marry her one day (I’m weird I know) but we all see potential in everybody, deny it all you like but it’s the truth. When I saw her today I was to sick, tired and lethargic to care (I’m weird I know) I said good morning and went into the elevator with her, YES we did have that awkward silence, I didn’t care I am sick tired and lethargic, I think some if you are getting the idea.

She is one of the reasons I come to school every day, to see that beautiful face with that slim body (MAN she looks good, and yes I’m weird I know).
Actually she wasn’t the only reason why I enjoyed going to campus every day, there was another girl that made my day just by looking at her, but because I live in Cape Town, it turns out she is a lesbian. I was so bleak when I found out I almost lost my Sh!t. But one has to move on and seek better horizons and I mean women (I’m weird I know).

No comments:

Post a Comment