Friday, December 7, 2012

LOVE?


The love of my life? This is a question we all need to answer.

I remember when I was young, drunk and infatuation with a girl whom I thought was going to be my wife. She was perfect in every way and she kind of liked me too. I should have waited until the shoe dropped because as we started growing up, she became this rebel child and didn’t want to be told what to do by anybody. As I was growing up I was a good boy my whole life, I did what my mother told me and I always wanted to make her happy. I was a true Mamma’s boy.

As I grew up my eyes were opened and I saw that the love of my life wasn’t really the girl I thought she was, more so I realized the love of my life wasn’t a girl, and no guys it was a boy. The love of my life became something I never dreamt of nor did I even imagine my life drifting towards this way of thinking. For those of you who are still reading and wondering who or what is Alpheus talking about, all I ask is for you to give me a chance to explain.

The love of my life is my pursuit of happiness. This is the one thing all of us are not guaranteed to have, which is happiness, so therefore I have made the love of my life. The pursuit of happiness (not like the movie).

Let me explain further, I’m not looking for happiness from something or someone, I look for the pursuit itself, and therefore for me the pursuit of happiness has become the love of my life.

What is your love? What is your happiness? Truly?  

No comments:

Post a Comment