Wednesday, November 7, 2012

So who is voting?


Who’s next in this life time to make me want some?

So all the glorious leaders have had their turn, even the “inglorious bastards” have had their time under the sun for a quick tan. So my question is this; are we going to repeat history or call on for some change? If we are going to change our notes from animals to heroes I think we should do the same with our leadership.

Put aside your cultural ambitions and your bigotry believes for quick second, think about the country we live in and think for yourself. What would you prefer; animals running amuck in our country and fulfilling the ignorant Americans fantasies, or would you like to see the progressive intuitive started by the heroes of yesteryear? For me it’s simple, I refuse to let some pompous want to-be tyrant spend my money as a tax payer to improve his living conditions while his closest neighbour lives in a mud hut. Come on! I think you forget that you work for us and not the other way around.

With all that being said, I think it’s time for you to move on. Truth be told you did do some good for us, you did help the disadvantaged and empower those that needed it, in my eyes when you came in you were what we desperately needed but I suppose one thing is certain, absolute power corrupts absolutely. Today and for tomorrow, we need a new “Head of house” because I’m not going to play big brother if you’re still in charge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment